Background (Pookie)

Friday, April 16, 2010

TAG: Never Have I Ever

Okay, so I was tagged by 2 people to do this beauty tag! I've never done one on a blog before so bear with me! Apparently it's 5-10 things you have "never done"...beauty releated. So here goes!

Never have I ever...got a spray tan.
~~~I am Dominican and have a natural "tan" year round and then during the summer I tan super quick. I've always been weary about spray tans - especially the "do it yourself ones".

Never have I ever...bought a foundation online.
~~~This one is simple. I would never trust "swatches" online to match my foundation. This is something I definitely have to do in a store. I may REorder a foundation if need be, but never order for the first time.

Never have I ever...been to a spa :(
~~~I honestly have never really had a desire to until about 6 months ago when I started researching them more and my friend started working at one! Now I wanna go and can't afford it haha.

Never have I ever...been to a Lush store
~~~There isn't one near me and I've looked at stuff so much online and watched so many Lush videos but with bath stuff and especially stuff that has scents, it something I have to go in and buy for myself.

Never have I ever...spent more than $20 on a hairdryer
~~~I found the BEST hair dryer at Target and just adore it. It does just what I need, so I've never seen the need to go out and get one that's more expensive.

Never have I ever...had a specific, strict skincare routine
~~~I was blessed (or maybe cursed?) as a teen with great skin, and rarely if ever had breakouts. When I did have breakouts, they were just maybe one or two problem areas and nothing that ever made me need to get on a skin care system or routine. Hence, why I don't have one now. I wash my face regularly, don't get me wrong...I just don't have a routine of things that I do every morning and every night.

Okay, I think that's it haha. I know there's more but those are hard to think about! I don't know how to tag someone on a blog so if you happen to run across this and want to do it, I encourage you to! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

xo

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for doing this tag i tagged you in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, it says a lot about a person, so I might do one too!

    Great blog, just started following you. :)

    ReplyDelete