Background (Pookie)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!


Hey guys! I created this blog so you can get to know me a little bit better...and not just the makeup side you see on YouTube! I'm very new to this whole "blog world" so please bear with me. I'm going to have my lovely boyfriend make me a background for this site too since he's already made mine for Twitter and my YouTube channel! Several of you have asked for pictures of him...and I'm reluctant to put them out there because we have been together for almost 3 years and have maybe...3 serious pictures of us together. He NEVER will take a serious pic. haha...but here's one for you so you guys can have an idea. Anyway, I'm not sure how much "blogging" I'll be doing on here because like I said, 1 - I made this so I can sell my used makeup and 2 - I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm pretty boring! Anyway, I look forward to letting you guys into my little world!

No comments:

Post a Comment